1) “Website” is a website located on the Internet at https://dcs-it.pl/en and all functions and tools available through this website.
2) “User” is any person who uses the Website’s resources and information in any way.
3) “The owner of the website”, an IT company called “Datacenter Solutions Michał Ziółkowski”, with office located in Poland, 34 Altowa Street, 02-386 Warsaw, with registration details PL VAT ID: 524-248-74-74 | REGON 146870239, and basic telephone contact at the number: +48 22 300 15 59 and the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) The service enables Users to access information in the field of, among others: information about the profile and activity of the company “Datacenter Solutions Michał Ziółkowski”.
2) Besides the personal and business information about the company Datacenter Solutions, the User has access to a range of other information about the services provided.
3) The main purpose of the Website is to inform Users about the possibility of establishing cooperation.
4) In addition, the website is designed to facilitate contact users and, in a simplified way, to present the possibilities and scope of competence.
1) The content of the Website pages is the property of the Website Owner.
2) All copyrights and property rights to any elements of the Website (text, graphics, page layout, and other other elements) are reserved.
3) The Website and all its elements are protected by law, in particular the Act of February 4, 1994 on copyright and related rights (consolidated text Journal of Laws, no. Dz. U.00.80.904, as amended), and the Act of 16 April 1993 on combating unfair competition (consolidated text, Dz.U.03.153.1503, as amended).
4) Datacenter Solutions is not the author of the website, content and layout of all elements of https://dcs-it.pl, also some of the installation catalogs are subject to industrial property rights (uniform text, Journal of Laws 03.119.1117, as amended), and the Act of April 16, 1993. on combating unfair competition (consolidated text, Dz.U.03.153.1503, as amended), as well as the Act of February 4, 1994 on copyright and related rights (consolidated text Journal of Laws from 1980.80.904 with later amendments) .) for the author Piotr Muracki alias WEBNER® consider IT.
1) The designation https://dcs-it.pl, Datacenter Solutions, We make IT, and website site owner markings, i.e. logotypes, banners, graphics, texts, are protected by the provisions of the Act of 30 June 2000. Industrial property law (unified text, Journal of Laws 03.119.1117, as amended), and the Act of April 16, 1993. on combating unfair competition (consolidated text, Dz.U.03.153.1503, as amended).
1) The information contained in the Website may be updated with a certain delay. The website owner does not bear any responsibility for the content of foreign information and advertisements placed on the Website.
2) All information contained in the News tab, available at https://dcs-it.pl/en/news are protected by copyright (see § 3 – Copyright, by these policy regulations)
3) Job offers, which may be posted in the https://dcs-it.pl/en/job-offers tab, may not be published without the consent of the website owner on other websites, 3rd party social websites, job portals, etc., without his written consent.
1) Any correspondence sent to the Website Owner is sent as unsolicited correspondence, which in no case is private or confidential. The website owner is not obliged to respond to it. Website Users undertake that they will not take actions aimed at providing unlawful content.
3) The appropriate postal correspondence address in order to contact the Website Owner is: Datacenter Solutions Michał Ziółkowski, Poland, 34 Altowa Street, 02-386 Warsaw.
4) Any suspicious messages about phishing and newsletters sent to these addresses without the consent of the site owner will be reported to the appropriate authorities.
1) The website owner processes Users’ personal data while complying with the security measures required by Polish & EU law, and respecting the applicable legal provisions.
2) Personal data is processed by the Website Owner in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the protection of personal data (consolidated text, Journal of Laws 02.101.926, as amended) only for the purpose of cooperation.
3) The website owner ensures the exercise of rights resulting from the aforementioned Act, in particular the right to access their data, correct them, and the right to raise objections in cases specified in the provisions of this Act.
4) Users provide their personal data on the portal voluntarily.
5) The transfer of personal data and the authorization process, if used, is carried out using secure SSL.
6) The website owner sends the requested information, promotional and offers messages to the User’s e-mail address after the User has given their consent.
7) The website owner provides Users the opportunity to change, modify or delete their personal data by sending an appropriate request to the correspondence address of the company, i.e. Datacenter Solutions Michał Ziółkowski, with office located in Poland, 34 Altowa Street, 02-386 Warsaw.
8) Any questions regarding the rules of confidentiality, security rules applied on our pages, or using the services of the Website Owner, please send an email to email@example.com.
9) The information on the Website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code, and in particular the provisions of art. 66.
3) Complaints resulting from ignorance of this document will be considered negatively.
4) The User assures that he will use the Website (both in terms of receipt and sending information) only in a manner consistent with applicable law, rules of social coexistence and morality, while respecting intellectual property rights.
5) The website owner is not responsible for the technically unreliable operation of the Website and for interruptions in the accessibility of the Website.
6) In no event shall the website owner be liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from the use of the Website.
7) The use of the Website is free.
8) We reserve the right to make changes to these Regulations.
9) Changes are made by posting a new text of the Regulations on the Website. The changes are effective from the moment they are introduced.
10) The website owner reserves the right to definitively interpret the content of the Regulations.
11) These Regulations are made available to users of the Website free of charge, who may obtain it, reproduce and record it via the Internet.
1) The data contained on the website https://dcs-it.pl do not constitute a binding offer within the meaning of the Civil Code for any entities and are provided for informational purposes only.
2) The website owner is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness and use of the information provided on the website and does not undertake to update them. Placing information on this website should not be interpreted as offering insurance when it is prohibited, providing financial or investment advice, or recommendation of any kind, and the information on the website should not be based on any decisions or actions. In particular, the actual results and events may significantly differ from the opinions, expectations or statements regarding the future posted on the website.
3) Some of the information on the website is historical and may be outdated. All historical information should be considered valid on the day of the first publication.
4) This website contains hypertext links to other websites. The website owner has not read and will not accept or accept any responsibility for information or opinions presented on other websites.
5) The website owner prohibits the dissemination, modification or other processing of materials, images of persons participating in a video conversation, conversation content, image and sound, and goods subject to independent legal protection without the consent of the website owner, unless it is related to the implementation of the rights and obligations of the client or the other A participant of the conversation resulting from the applicable provisions.
6) Any use of the materials posted on the https://dcs-it.pl Portal in any way, including their public sharing, distribution, transmission and any other use is allowed only with the consent of authorized entities, unless it is related to the implementation of rights or the duties of the Client / the other participant of the conversation resulting from the applicable provisions.
7) The information presented on this website does not constitute an invitation or offer for the sale of securities, investment in securities or trading in securities, or an invitation to submit an offer to buy securities, invest in securities, or trade in securities in the territory of the United States of America or in another jurisdiction.
The main threats related to the use of services on the Internet – including services offered by the Website Owner within the framework of electronic access channels – are:
1) Impersonating for phishing,
2) Malware activity,
3) Unwanted mail – spam.
4) Threats concern not only computers but also other portable devices, e.g. smartphones and tablets.
5) Phishing – this is phishing of data enabling access to a given service (login, password, PIN), credit card numbers, etc. Most often these are fake notifications imitating messages from institutions sent electronically, in which users are urged to log into crafted websites imitating the original. The goal is to capture access data.
6) Malware – programs that are used for criminal purposes or are designed to harm the user. These include computer viruses and spyware.
7) A computer virus is a malicious software that moves through writing an infected file on a data carrier, e.g. a hard disk, a pendrive. The purpose of the virus is to steal or delete data, disrupt the device or take control of the computer. Most often, an electronic virus infection occurs after downloading files from an untrusted Internet source or opening an attachment in electronic mail.
8) A spyware program is one that implicitly monitors and transmits user data to the offender. It can collect and transmit both data on the device and follow our actions, eg mouse movements, text entered from the keyboard.
9) Unwanted email or spam are unsolicited or unnecessary electronic messages that are sent to many recipients at the same time. They often transmit computer viruses, spyware, and malicious or fraudulent links.
1) Each user of the website should take care of the security of his devices that serve the access to the Internet. Such a device should have an antivirus program with the current virus definition database, a current and secure version of the web browser and a firewall enabled. The user should also periodically check whether the operating system and programs installed on it have the latest updates, because the attacks use the errors detected in the installed software. Software developers try to eliminate such threats with the help of updates.
2) Access data for services offered on the Internet – eg logins, passwords, PINs, electronic certificates, etc. – should be secured. They should not be disclosed or stored on the device in a form that allows unauthorized access and reading.
3) Caution is advised when opening attachments or clicking links in messages that we did not expect, e.g. from unknown senders. In case of any doubts, it is worth contacting the sender, for example by phone.
4) It is recommended to run anti-phishing filters in your web browser, that is tools that check whether the website displayed is authentic and is not for phishing, eg by impersonating a person or an institution.
5) Files should be downloaded only from trusted places. We do not recommend installing software from unverified sources. This also applies to portable devices, e.g. smartphones and tablets.
7) When using your home wireless network (Wi-Fi), you need to set up a secure and difficult password to break the network. It is also recommended to use the highest possible standards for wireless Wi-Fi network encryption, which are possible to run on your equipment, e.g. WPA2.